After winning the Oceanic final in late march, our BF4 5on5 Domination team is now in Cologne preparing for the final series. Can't wait to see them on stage :)
The top 8 teams have come together from around the globe and it looks like a pretty impressive lineup. Great to see our logo amongst them. Read more here: http://www.eslgaming.com/article/esl-one-battlefield-4-spring-finals-are-upon-us
The guys have been bootcamping hard these last few days, so join me in wishing them the best of luck for tomorrow!
Frost are the Oceanic Champions from Season 2 of ESL BF4 5on5 Domination. Extremely talented and sharp, we believe they have a bright future ahead of them and we'll look to help develop them into the internationally competitive team we hope they can be!
These lads will be taking care of all BF4 and BF Hardline small format competitions in Oceania for Legionnaires.
[ SERVERS ]
– Reduced per-client memory use by sharing network buffers.
– Increased entities delta buffers to 192Kb to support connecting to game modes with many entities (sv_delta_entity_full_buffer_size on the server can be...
– Replaced Dust II with Inferno in the Active Duty Group.
– Created a separate Dust II map group for Casual and Deathmatch game modes.
– Separated Reserves Group into Reserves Group and Hostage Group.
In the wake of the ELEAGUE Major (congratulations Astralis!), we’re making a change to the map pool: Inferno has returned to Active Duty, replacing Dust II, and will be featured at the next CS:GO Major. As in the past, the updated ...
Congratulations to Astralis, the winners of ELEAGUE Atlanta 2017! They take home $500,000 of the $1,000,000 prize pool. This is their first Major title.
Astralis won the best of three against Virtus.Pro, winning on Overpass(16-14) and t...